- Travel Information
- Sanmenxia's culture and art in highlight of cross-Straits exchange
- Cave dwellings prove cool in summer
- Sanmenxia celebrates first general aviation aerodrome
- Sanmenxia captured by ABC cameras
- Aerial view of underground courtyards in Henan
Art performances were featured on stage at Wenbo Theatre in Sanmenxia, the swan city of Henan province, on Dec 7.
As a series of activities during the First China (Sanmenxia) White Swan Wildlife International Photography Festival, the performances were sponsored by the Sanmenxia government to promote the international exhibition.
|A group dance performance. [Photo/hnr.cn]|
Themed as “Sanmenxia, the swan city beside the Yellow River”, the performances covered a varied range, including singing, solo dancing and group dance performances.
Colorful costumes and lively performances stunned the crowd, inspiring photographers to capture stills of the action.
|A group dances with performers in traditional costumes. [Photo/hnr.cn]|
The performances were regarded a complete success, helping to promote Sanmenxia as a city with a rich culture and folk arts.
|A singer is accompanied by a dance performance. [Photo/hnr.cn]|