- Travel Information
- Pot dating back 2,000 years dug up in Henan
- Rare pottery kiln unearthed at 6,000-year-old ruin
- Swan route takes wing with protective measures
- White swans fly to Yellow River wetland in Sanmenxia to spend winter
- China drives way forward in constructing ecological civilization
Lingbao was recently selected as one of the "2018 Most Beautiful Counties in China" at a tourism project promotion seminar of the 14th China (Shenzhen) International Cultural Industries Fair. The county is the only one in Sanmenxia to receive the honor.
Xiaoqinling Nature Reserve, a natural oxygen bar in Sanmenxia. [Photo/xqlnr.forestry.gov.cn]
Lingbao enjoys abundant tourism resources, with a number of scenic spots including Hangu Pass, where the Tao Te Ching was written by Lao Zi, founder of Taoism, Hanshan Mountain, national 4A level scenic spot and Xiaoqinling Nature Reserve, attracting many visitors from home and abroad every year.
With the reputation of being "city of gold" and "home of apples", Lingbao has devoted itself to developing cultural tourism industry to promote economic transformation. Having held various tourism promotion conferences, the city has gained wide popularity in China.
Hangu Pass in Sanmenxia. [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]