- Travel Information
- Pot dating back 2,000 years dug up in Henan
- Rare pottery kiln unearthed at 6,000-year-old ruin
- Swan route takes wing with protective measures
- White swans fly to Yellow River wetland in Sanmenxia to spend winter
- China drives way forward in constructing ecological civilization
A Yellow River swimming activity is launched on May 28. The route for the swimming event extended 1,350 meters from Swan Lake National Wetland Park in Sanmenxia city, Henan province to Taiyangdu wharf in Pinglu county, Shanxi province. [Photo/Shanxi Daily]
Swimmers brave the Yellow River, May 28. Nearly 4,000 swimming enthusiasts split into 172 teams from 29 provinces across China, including more than 300 swimmers from Shanxi, took part in the event.